Orchard Hills Dentistry in Yakima offers sedation dentistry to help reduce patient fears and anxiety to create a much more comfortable patient experience.
Do you fear or get anxious when you think about visiting the dentist? Don’t worry, dental anxiety is more common than you would think. At Orchard Hills Dentistry, our dentists offer sedation dentistry to help reduce patient fears and anxiety to create a much more comfortable patient experience.
So, whether it’s a broken tooth that needs to be fixed, teeth that need to be whitened, missing teeth that need to be replaced or pain that needs to be eliminated, with sedation dentistry you can regain your health and confidence to get you to Smile More!
How does the process of sedation dentistry work?
- Contact us to set up your first appointment. No need to feel anxious! We promise to make this as easy of experience for you as possible.
- Welcoming visit. In many situations, we’ll need to gather your health information and discuss your needs and desires.
- Prepare for your anxiety-free visit. For some procedures, we’ll give you a prescription for a sedative to take the night before your first appointment to help get a good night’s sleep and make sure you wake up relaxed. Or we’ll plan on our IV sedation option.
- Arrive for treatment. Your companion will bring you to the office. Additional medication will be provided for ultimate relaxation. Our experienced sedation staff will monitor you throughout your entire visit.
- Go home with your new smile! Your companion will take you home and stay with you until you’re completely recovered from the sedation medication.
- The next day, most patients feel no discomfort. Enjoy your new confidence as you Smile More!
For more information or to find out if sedation dentistry is right for you to call or text us at 509.452.6761 or visit our sedation dentistry services page.